At the end of this 30-day challenge, if you’ve completed all of your action steps, you're going to have:
- To find the freedom to blog consistently?
- To quit judging yourself and your writing?
- To stop writing on a whim?
- To learn how to find topics your audience will love?
- To give value to your readers that will keep them coming back for more?
- To make your content relevant and evergreen?
- To engage your readers around the content you write?
- To be seen as an expert in your niche?
- To unlock a wealth of resources to support your content?
- To loose your fear of being controversial?
- To improve your Calls to Action?
- To refresh old content for higher conversions?
- To make more money with your content?
This 30-day blogging challenge course will absolutely change the way you look at, plan and publish the content on your blog/website. It is going to help you strengthen your blogging efforts and get better results from each and every post you create.
Start the challenge any time. Login and complete the daily lessons on your own time.
Each lesson consists of 2 days:
That’s right, you will be publishing every other day. Why? Because practice makes perfect. The more you blog, the easier it will become and the bigger results you will see – and results are what you are after, right?
At the end of this 30-day challenge course, if you’ve completed all of your lessons and action steps, you will have:
- 15+ new blog posts
- A growing amount of traffic to your blog
- The knowledge and ability to drive even more traffic and increase sales through blogging.
Katie Hornor is a popular author, online business coach, mentor and international speaker whose forte is Course Creation and Curriculum Development, followed closely by Relationship Marketing.
The founder of TheBlogConnection.com, she is better known these days as “The Movement Maker” and is also the author of over 20 courses, and 40 self-published books, including four Amazon best sellers.
From her experience developing a movement and training leaders for the past 10 years, in each course she shares unique insights into how we can live out the proven mantra of “your message matters.”
Katie runs her business, loves on her students and homeschools her kids from tropical Mexico. Connect with her at www.BloggingSuccessfully.com