The GDPR went into effect May 25, 2018.
Is your website compliant?
This course is for US-based bloggers or solopreneurs
when one or more of the following apply...
1. Your business or website is not specifically for, nor does it target EU users, but you have users, email subscribers and/or customers who are EU residents
2. You want to be GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant
3. You are scared of the implications of GDPR
4. You are overwhelmed or unsure of what to do to be compliant
5. You don't want to block EU residents from your site or be fined for mis-use of their data
I'm Katie, Blog Coach at TheBlogConnection.com and I've been watching people react in fear in regards to the GDPR.
This is something non-EU bloggers and businesses need to prepare for. You will either be in compliance or defiance, both of which have implications for your business.
I am not a legal expert, and this course does not provide legal advice. I have a vested interest in your success under the GDPR, but if you need concrete legal counsel, talk to a lawyer. I strongly advise you to research GDPR on your own and consult with a certified legal professional in regards to your decision to comply or defy GDPR.
Information is the answer to fear.
Blogging Successfully is GDPR compliant, and the purpose of this course is to explain, in simple tutorial terms, the steps and process US-based bloggers and solopreneurs can implement to also become compliant.
This is a course, not a service or consulting, and by purchasing, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Get Started Now!
Katie Hornor is a popular author, online business coach, mentor and international speaker whose forte is Course Creation and Curriculum Development, followed closely by Relationship Marketing.
The founder of TheBlogConnection.com, she is better known these days as “The Movement Maker” and is also the author of over 20 courses, and 40 self-published books, including four Amazon best sellers.
From her experience developing a movement and training leaders for the past 10 years, in each course she shares unique insights into how we can live out the proven mantra of “your message matters.”
Katie runs her business, loves on her students and homeschools her kids from tropical Mexico. Connect with her at www.BloggingSuccessfully.com
This course is NOT for you if
1. You don't care about the EU or it's regulations. You did nothing about the VAT tax either and are willing to risk it.
2. You have deiced to try to use a plugin or dedicated server to host your site (an extra $50+ per mo) or Cloudflare (an extra $200+ per mo) so that you can block EU IP addresses.
3. Your business has a physical presence within the EU - please contact me for a reference of an EU certified lawyer who can help you.
4. Your business has employees - You need a more comprehensive training.
5. Your business processes sensitive data (beyond location, name, email and address) or serves minors - You need a more comprehensive training.